Eyedol is the fearsome bicephalous final boss of the original Killer Instinct.
Eyedol is a large, gray-skinned, two-headed cyclops with glowing, red eyes and goat-like legs with cloven feet. He is the tallest character in the game.
Eyedol is Ultratech's trump card. Remember the warlords from the Prologue story? Well, Eyedol is one of them. Ultratech's scientists snatched him out of Limbo to do battle with the finalist in this year's Killer Instinct tournament. Little did they realize what kind of power they were releasing when they set Eyedol free from his magical prison...
Eyedol and his greatest rival, Gargos - known only in the modern world to the Monks of the Tiger as the great Spirit they serve - were the last surviving Warlords of ancient times, battling for ultimate control of the land. The heroes of the age joined together to banish them to Limbo, and for 2000 years there they stayed: but now Ultratech's meddlings have resulted in a device that can scan the void for life, and despite their efforts to shut it down before anything nasty gets out, a weakened Eyedol manages to break through at the last minute, right into the company's scheming hands.
Stages: Eyedol's Lair (Main)/Warehouse Basement (Alternate)
- Fireball: Down, Quarter Forward, Forward, Any Punch.
- Horn Charge: Back, Forward, Quick Punch.
- Mace Swing: Back, Forward, Fierce Punch.
- Forward Leaping Mace: Back, Forward, Quick Kick.
- Upward Leaping Mace: Back, Forward, Medium Kick.
- Backward Leaping Mace: Back, Forward, Fierce Kick.
- Energy Stomp: Back, Medium Punch.
Eyedol's ending is actually a joke ending that parodies Blanka's ending from Street Fighter II. The name was changed from Jimmy to Billy, probably as a reference to British pop singer Billy Idol.
If he wins, a random woman approaches Eyedol after the tournament and sets into motion a rather strange ending with the following dialogue:
- Woman: "Billy... Are you my long lost son Billy...?"
- Eyedol: "Why would I be your son?... My name's Eyedol."
- Woman: "My son was lost in a car crash... I gave him those bracelets for his birthday....."
- Eyedol: (Eyedol's heads give each other a confused look) "Somehow.......... we don't think so." (Eyedol then smashes the woman with his club)
- Arcade: Select Riptor and hold Left while pressing Quick Punch and Quick Kick. When the Versus Screen appears, start holding Right while pressing Medium Punch, Fierce Punch and Fierce Kick.
- SNES: Select Cinder. At the VS Screen, hold Right and press L, R, X, B, Y, A.
- Eternal rival and enemy of Gargos. The two have clashed on many occasions, and he was pulled from Limbo to the Earth during one of their battles. Upon his defeat, Gargos was able to rise to power again.
- Ally of Ultratech, although somewhat reluctant. He had little choice but to comply with their commands when they pulled him from Limbo, due to his weakened state after the fight with Gargos.
- Enemy of Jago, due to Jago's unconscious connection to Gargos.
- Enemy of Orchid. He was destroyed by her in the original Killer Instinct.