The interior of this section of the castle is a cozy living quarter/parlor room, complete with a roaring fire, a chandelier and various weapons and artifacts adorned on the wall along with a rug and table.
- On the Arcade version, if seen closely at the right-side of the stage, there is a portrait by prolific Dutch painter Rembrandt, titled "Self Portrait" (ca. 1658).
- Sabrewulf's Castle - The titular residence where Sabrewulf is fought in the sequel, and its surrounding areas:
- Spinal's Rooftop - The rooftop of the castle in Killer Instinct, where the undead skeleton warrior Spinal is fought.
- Front Castle - The front of the castle in Killer Instinct.
- Dungeon - A dungeon located somewhere in the castle in Killer Instinct 2/Gold, where the demon lord Gargos is fought in the final battle.
- Alchemical Lab - A hidden laboratory located somewhere in the castle as seen in Killer Instinct (2013).